Workshops Live and On-Demand
Get on our list to find out the latest one
Mean girls, BFF’s, No friends, the drama, OH MY!
Navigating friendships and relationships with your daughter can be a rollercoaster of emotions and more.
Join me on this 90+ minute workshop where we dive into the dynamic of friendships and relationships with girls from elementary school through adulthood.
- The importance of Self identity and evolving identity and how it pertains to friendships
- Makeup-breakup friendship cycle
- Mean Girls (Brief touch on bullying behavior)
- How to help your daughter make better friend choices without telling her she is making bad choices
- What does a healthy friend dynamic look like
- Why does a healthy social life look like
- Supporting the quiet, shy or neurodivergent girl
- Separating your own friendship trauma and stories from your daughters so you don't project your fears onto her
- How to proactively talk to your daughter about friendships
- How to deal with friendship breakups and the meltdowns after
- What to do if your daughter is in between peer group and finds herself with little friends
- How to help her find her circle
- When to look for professional support
- Activities to do with your daughter
- Scripted language to use
Sign up to hear about our next workshop